Skip to main content

Save the last dance for me

Comments

elly suur said…
The class dancing together with all our friends was great fun!
Tim said…
The dancing looks very good. It was pity that l had a sore stomach. Next time l will be dancing with everyone.
Natasha said…
I am dancing the waltz with MrB. He told me it is so easy as 1, 2, 3. I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again one day.
Brennan said…
I like to dance with Sharma because it was a waltz. like the people wsed to do in the olden days. I had fun dancing and woud like to do it again.
Vikki said…
I was dancing with Robert. I was enjoying dancing.It was fun.
Allan said…
Val taught me how to dance to the waltz music. I want to do it again.
Kaimoana said…
We danced around our classroom.

It was fun.
Max said…
I enjoyed dancing the waltz
with all my friends.
Bradley said…
Dancing up and about in the Foxtrot style! You people look perfect for the ball.
Samantha said…
I love the dancing it was on the video. I dancing with Allan I like Waltz it was funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Teach a man to fish

We had a great day out at Okahu Wharf. Tim was lucky enough to catch a baby snapper. Everyone had a great day and we can't wait to go again.

Powerful Pat

Patrick has had great success at the New Zealand South Island Power-lifting Competition placing 5th in his weight class. Well done Pat on such a great effort.

We're The Superhumans | Rio Paralympics 2016 Trailer

How amazing is this!!! Be inspired and be inspiring!