Skip to main content

Dancing shoes



First dance lesson with Allie.

Comments

elly suur said…
Looks like some thinking is happening.
I am looking forward to seeing the dance.
Tim said…
I am looking forward to the dance and our final performance.
Tim said…
I am looking forward to the dance and our final performance.
Brennan said…
Dance with Allie is fun. I am looking forward to dance with euerybody
Allan said…
I really enjoyed doing dancing about transport as it gave us a chance to express us in motion.
Tim said…
ooGadic1056
Vikki said…
Yes I was deep in thought and trying to figure out what we can do to make it awesome.
Natasha said…
I can't wait to do the dance about transport with Ally. Its going to be so much fun.
Kaimoana said…
Dance with Allie is great fun as it gives us an opportunity to be ourselves.
Max said…
I enjoy dance with
Ally.I want to do
a train in the transport
dance.

Popular posts from this blog

Teach a man to fish

We had a great day out at Okahu Wharf. Tim was lucky enough to catch a baby snapper. Everyone had a great day and we can't wait to go again.

Powerful Pat

Patrick has had great success at the New Zealand South Island Power-lifting Competition placing 5th in his weight class. Well done Pat on such a great effort.

We're The Superhumans | Rio Paralympics 2016 Trailer

How amazing is this!!! Be inspired and be inspiring!